Announcing The Grand Opening
Ad Man's Book of The Month Club:
September 2009 Choice
This book deserves to be in your bookshelf if you have ever wondered what branding really is, how is it done, and what can you expect as results from it. The Brand Mindset is a marvelous and a simple book with lots inspirational case-studies. The examples include branding success stories like Starbucks, Whirpool and Hampton Inn just to name few.
The greatest value from The Brand Mindset comes to the reader when learning step-by-step how does branding process work. And how to do it. Duane E. Knapp highly recommends for companies to use an outsider to lead and guide the company through the brand building process. He explains that this way objectivity is guaranteed when you have a brand steward on board, and the best outcome is achieved. I couldn't agree more.
I recommend this book to all people who are working with marketing and advertising. It gives you an excellent understanding about branding concepts, techniques, and of course; results. The Brand Mindset is written during the internet era, so you can expect very accurate examples. Get the book and step to the next level on branding.
Chapter 9: Branding Tools
The last chapter includes 40 pages (!) of branding tools that are ready to use in any company or organization. If you would read only 40 pages of The Brand Mindset make sure it's the last 40 pages. They are made of pirate gold.
Ad Man's Book of The Month Club is a free online book community that shares information about marketing and advertising books that can help you to improve your skills and knowledge.
- The easiest way for you to find out about the latest books on marketing and advertising is to sign up to the free email newsletter of this blog.
- The newsletter is never send more than once a day. You can unsubscribe any time.
- You stay on tune about the latest marketing and advertising insights.
- Simply enter your email address to the field on the right to subscribe.
- Join us today for free. No commitments.